Total knee replacement
Total hip replacement
Admission And Registration
- Please contact reception counter.
- Please fill in the admission form in capital letter.
- Inform the admission department about your choice of the class of bed & doctor.
- All surgical patients are required to sign the consent form prior to the surgery to ensure that you have been properly informed regarding your treatment.
- You will be escorted to your bed by one staff member of Ashtvinayak Hospital.
- The deposit amount varies as per your room/bed preferences and whenever you have to undergo surgery.
- For planned / cold admissions deposit must be paid at the time of admission.
- For emergency admission, partial payment can be done & the deficit amount must be paid within 24 hours.
- The deposit amount will be refunded/adjusted at the time of discharge.
- The refund amount exceeding Rs. 5000/- will be paid by A/c Payee Cheque.
- Interim bills for Indoor patients are sent every alternate day.
- Every bill must be paid within 24 hours.
- When a patient desires transfer from lower class to higher class then higher class charges are applicable from the date of admission.
- When a patient desires to transfer from higher class to the lower class, the patient needs to pay the total bill of higher class before transfer.
Payment of bills
- All outdoor & indoor bills must be paid at authorized cash counter during the following hours.
- Time: 08.00 am to 08.00 pm
- The management is not responsible if payments are made to an unauthorized person.
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- All the medicines prescribed by your doctor will be supplied by hospital pharmacy by making direct payment to the pharmacy.
- The hospital pharmacy will supply all medicines as prescribed by your Doctor.
- Staff nurses on duty will procure medicines for you.
- Under exceptional cases, you may have to purchase medicines from outside.
- Contact 022 2745 3681/83 for appointments
- For Diagnostic Information call 022 27453681/83
- Please take the prior appointment for your next or follow up visit.